Canada's most famous group of people clad in tights doing amazing things is coming back to Kamloops.
Cirque du Soleil is going to be skating this summer at the Sandman Centre with performances of the show Axel. Following the story of a graphic artist and musician, the titular character Axel falls into a hand-drawn world, according to a press release.
The performance is inspired by big arena rock shows, the release states, and will involve ice skating and acrobatics.
Six shows are currently scheduled between June 18 and June 21:
- 7:30 p.m. Thursday, June 18
- 7:30 p.m. Friday, June 19,
- 4:00 p.m. Saturday, June 20
- 7:30 p.m. Saturday, June 20
- 1:30 p.m. Sunday, June 21
- 5:00 p.m. Sunday, June 21
The presale for tickets is happening now. Tickets are publically available Nov. 20 at 10 a.m., HERE.