Skip to content

Rise and shine, Kamloops!

20190515_055023
A view of the sunrise on May 15. (via Karen Bell)

Thunder, feel the thunder, lightning and the thunder. 

That's more than just the lyrics to an annoying song, it's possibly the forecast for today according to Environment Canada.

There will be a 70 per cent chance of rain in the early morning shifting to a 30 per cent chance in the late morning. There will also be a risk of thunderstorms in the afternoon and a high of 22 C. 

In the evening, there will also be a risk of thunderstorms and at night, it will reach a low of 13 C.

Have a sunrise photo of Kamloops? Email it to info@kamloopsmatters.com and we'll feature it in Rise and shine, Kamloops! Don't forget to include the date the picture was taken, the location and your full name.




Comments


Eric Thompson

About the Author: Eric Thompson

It's 2019 and Eric Thompson still gets paid to write about news. What a world we live in!
Read more